Saturday, December 22, 2012

All around and about me

I have decided to start a new blog. Its time that I actually show who I am and what I am all about when it comes to the do's and don'ts of what I feel about fashion and my ideas of it as a plus sized model. I use the word "model" to describe all women of size because that is just what we all are uniquely designed models of beautifully created women that are full of wonderful attributes that are now being embellished in the modern society that we live in. Now whether it be in a good way or a bad is up to us to decide. So you see being plus sized does have its choices! That being said that is where I come in. Now I know some of you are asking the question that will probably be the most asked once you have gotten this far down in my blog... How do you think you can help? And that is the most challenging question  as well; but I am here to learn just as the rest of you and to let you know that while I don't claim to be the know all to the fashion "fabulosity or fumbles" of the plus size universe  I can assure you that I have been around enough fashion designers and fashion shows to know what is expected and what is not expected of us as far as being fashionably fabulous. So come on in and  let me tell you something!

No comments:

Post a Comment