Friday, March 1, 2013

Promotion of positive self image video feature information

Hello To all! I am going to be doing a video for next month to further celebrate and encourage women and self image. If you are a woman and would like to be featured please send a photo. If your photo isn't used in this video I will try to include it in any future videos or article and posts which will include a link. Please send only ONE of the best that you have and absolutely no bathroom phone pics please!!! And absolutely NO NUDITY! Let's keep it classy ladies!!! I will include all the details once the video gets finished and I will notify everyone whose picture I use. If interested please send to: voluptuousvelocity@yahoo.com
Thank you for you interest in helping me uplift and encourage positive self image in women.


No comments:

Post a Comment